Monday, January 25, 2010

Updates and Excuses

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I have to admit that I've been letting a lot of things slide the last month, and blogging was definitely one of them.
First off a few updates. No, our internet has not been down for the last two months, although it isn't technically fixed either. It works good, if a little slow, most of the time. The problem is our equipment needs to be replaced, but it's on top of our very steep, snow covered roof. We didn't feel it was worth our internet tech guys life to get it fixed since it usually works. Hopefully they will be able to get it back up to speed in March when the weather starts to warm up a bit.

Also, Max was able to take off his boot the Monday before Christmas. We have another appointment this week to check and see if his leg is healed all the way and have only had to put him back in his boot a few times since Christmas. (Technically we were supposed to be weaning him off of his boot for the last month, but I guess I took some parental liberties and sped up the process. It was just so nice having him in regular clothes and shoes.)

No comments: