Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's a . . . .

For those of you who don't already know, we are expecting baby number 3 in the middle of July and we found out today that we are going to be having another . . . . girl!! I'm actually a little surprised since I've felt almost exactly like I did with Max so I thought we would be having another boy! We are happy to get either, since they are both so much fun in different ways. I guess that's a perk of already having one of each. (Max is very insistent that we are going to have just a baby, not a boy baby or a girl baby, so we're interested to see how he handles the fact that our baby will have a gender.)

16 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations. Very exciting! Sorry about this morning, but I'm glad Emily didn't end up coming...I too got sick about an hour after you called...

Erin said...

That's exciting. I'm sure Max will be happy either way since she will still be a baby.

Aimee said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Monica said...

Congrats guys. Hope the pregnancy is enjoyable for you the rest of the way.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

How exciting!!! Congrats!
Hope you have a comfy pregnancy... is that possible? lol

Shelly said...

Congrats!!! That is so fun...I'm sure Max will love being the big brother...again!! :) And how cute for Emily to have a sister!

Burdick Family said...

Congratulations! So fun to have 3 little ones!

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Wow I had no idea you were expecting again, CONGRATS!!! It is fun to have two girls together, at least it is now!! I am not looking forward to the teenage years though... You have lots of experience there though, so no worries!!

Alese said...

I thought for sure it was going to be a boy too! But I am super excited for you guys! YEAH!

Trent and Tiff said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!

Teresa Davidson said...

That is so exciting! Girls are much easier than boys. And it will be so much fun for Emily to have a sister.

Lesley said...

Congratulations!!

Danielle and Fam said...

hurray!!! I blove 2 little girls together. congrats ade!

Shannan said...

How exciting! It will be so fun for her and Emily to be best friends for a few years, then lots of drama and craziness, and then back to best friends again. :)

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

Hooray! Congrats!

Ines said...

Congratulations! I'm glad we have these blogs, otherwise we'd never know what's going on.