Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Twice As Giving Holiday Boutique

I've been asked to participate in a Holiday Boutique on Saturday, November 7th. I am so excited and honored that I was asked, especially since I don't know the lady organizing the event. There will be over 15 vendors participating and 20% of the sales are going to be donated to A Golden Dawn Adoption Assistance. (They are a non-profit organization that helps families adopt orphans with special needs.)

It will be a great way to get some Christmas shopping done while helping out a wonderful organization and local artisans. Here are the details in case anyone would like to come check it out:


Saturday, November 7th
10:00 am to 7:00 pm

695 N 2475 W, Layton, Ut 84041

Directions:
Take the Hill Field Rd exit in Layton. Head west. Turn right onto 2200 West. Turn left onto 650 North. Turn right onto 2475 West.

2 comments:

Shannan said...

How cool that you were asked to be a part of this! Wish I could be there. :)

Lesley said...

Is the boutique at a home? Thanks for coming to the favorites party, I'm so glad that you came. The card sets you made were darling. I'd love the link to the tutorial.