Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cousin Weekend



The weekend after we got back from California we had my sister's three kids for the weekend. Max and Emily had so much fun playing with Ellie, as always. I love to watch kids running around playing, playing, playing. Dress-ups, barbies, running, etc. We made funny face pancakes and personal pizzas and just had a fun time. The only times that felt kind of crazy were meal times. Three kids in high chairs is a lot of work, especially after the meal is over. One of my favorite parts of the weekend was getting to hold and snuggle Brock and Isaac. Since they came to our family only three months before Jane was born I haven't had a lot of opportunities to hold them. I think you really bond with little ones when you have the chance to take care of them.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks again for watching them for us. I'm glad it wasn't too stressful. That just means we'll have to rope you into it again. How was your lemon cake? Was it from scratch? Brian loves lemon anything so if you have a good recipe, send it my way.