Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kevney Wevney's Wedding

I feel like I've been remiss in my blogging. It seems like whenever I have things that I feel like I "need" to blog about I tend to put off blogging about them. I wish I was one of those bloggers that was great at putting down my thoughts and feelings or that I was good at being able to capture our lives in photos with just the right words to put others into the moment of what goes on in our lives. I wonder if this striving to be better but also happy with who I am is something that I will be working on my whole life.

We had a pretty full Memorial Day weekend, starting with Jeff's old roommate, Kevin, getting married on Friday in Cache Valley. The reception was almost a little mini USU 60th ward reunion. It was fun to see so many people from our single and dating years.

Kevin is such a great guy and Jeff and I are so happy for him and Sara. (We've been hoping for this day for the last 5 and 1/2 years, so Congratulations, Kevin!)

Note: If you're not familiar with the boys from Raymond Court the title might seem a little odd - just go with it. Also, if you know Kevin at all you know his reception would most likely not be very traditional, hence the groom singing "Magic Carpet Ride" in the picture.

No comments: