Saturday, June 20, 2009

Too tired to blog

I've noticed that I haven't been putting as much time into our family blog the last few months. Whenever I try to think of something to blog about I just feel tired and unmotivated. I think this is because I'm expending most of my creative energy with sewing and crafting. On Wednesday, a friend suggested that I should set up a booth to sell my stuff at our city's 4th of July celebration - which is actually next Saturday. I feel like I've been going, going, going since then. Life is non stop sewing, shopping and planning. I'm exhausted, but in a good way.

6 comments:

heather said...

Unmotivated and tired sounds familiar! Got your e-mail...it sounds like fun I'm just not sure I could be there the whole time. They called and asked me to put up a display in the art booth at 11 and then take it down.

But I DO have everything all ready to sell and priced. Maybe we could share a booth and take turns?

Lesley said...

I'm excited to see what you are going to sell. You are a very motivated person. Have you/or would you consider teaching sewing lessons?

Shannan said...

That sounds great! You'll have to do a post after so we can know how it went. And I totally hear you about being unmotivated. Blogging has it's ups and downs for everyone, I think. Happy sewing!

Erin said...

You should post pics of your booth on your blog. I can't wait to see what you have been up to. You are much more ambitious when it comes to being creative than me. Does this mean you are busy on the 4th or are we all still getting together since Seth will be in town?

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

I have to say I'm relieved that other people feel unmotivated right now. Definitely post what you're making! I love your creations!

Shelly said...

Thats great that you are having a booth!!! Where is it going to be? Make sure you take lots of pictures to post once life settles down....I would love to see all your cute projects!