Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cherry Hill

We finally made it to Cherry Hill after two years of trying. The weather was perfect and we had a great day playing in the water, going down the slides and hanging out with family. We went to celebrate Ellie's 4th birthday that is coming up this week. Max did not like the slides, but loved playing in the water. Both he and Emily just loved running around the kid pool. We got home at 8 that night and Max wanted to go straight to bed. By 8:30 both kids were bathed and asleep. Thanks for inviting us, Erin and Brian. We had a great time! (Also, thank you Mom and Brian and Erin for helping me out with my kids!)

5 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad you guys were able to join us. It was a fun way to spend probably one of the last really hot days of summer.

Aimee said...

Looks like fun! I wish I could have gone with Tyson and my mom, since apparently half the ward was there!

Lesley said...

We love Cherry Hill! And what a good way to wear out the kids for an easy bedtime routine.

Shannan said...

I so wish we could have gone with you. Hopefully we can go next summer!

Meghan said...

I'm glad you finally made it to Cherry Hill, and it looks like you guys had such a great time.