Saturday, August 1, 2009

Grandpa Marc and Grandma Sharon's house is a little kids wonderland. Me, my sister Shannan, and all 6 grand-kids had a BBQ with my dad last night and the kids just played, played, played. Max especially loved driving the jeep around the yard, and I thought he did a pretty good job steering for a three year old! Emily loved splashing in the pool and climbing in and on the playhouse and slides. (Max did not enjoy accidentally sliding/falling into the pool. He hates water in his face.) Other highlights included: playing in the Barbie room upstairs, digging in the sandbox, and water fights with Grandpa.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love time spent at grandparent's house. There is always so much for kids to do. I hope I'm a fun grandparent one day.

Shannan said...

You are so much better than me at posting. I am just finally getting all of these posts done. I am really glad we went to the temple and we able to go to Dad's. It is so fun being able to spend so much time with family!

Maren said...

I went to email you today and realized I don't have your email address. I have a question about your non dairy diet from a while back...so, if you would send me a quick email so I can ask, that would be very, very nice.
marenmcb@gmail.com
Also, one day. One day Jake and I want to get on a river with the two of you.