Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sweet Baby Girl


Emily is such a sweet baby! When they put her in my arms for the first time I remember thinking how beautiful and precious she was. I immediately fell in love. It wasn't that way with Max. He had a very strong personality, and a loud piercing cry. He spent most of the first few months screaming. Jeff and I loved him, but we didn't really enjoy him very much until he was about three months old! This time around is so different, for which we are very grateful. Emily has a sweetness about her that everyone notices. I am so excited to watch her learn and grow and feel very blessed to be her mother!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

I have the most adorable new niece! I wish we were there to see her, but I guess I'll have to be happy with pictures for now. Keep your blog updated often so I can see her grow. Love you guys!

Shelly said...

COngratulations again on your beautiful new baby!! I am so excited for you!! I am so glad your playing the blog thing now too...its a fun way to keep in touch!

Ines said...

What a cutie!!! You need to let us know when you're coming down to see your mom. Maybe we can get a closer look at her then.
Congratulations!