Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tagged

Well I've been tagged, so here it is:

A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: my husband, my sisters, and my friend Emily
C- Cake or Pie: yes
D- Day of Choice: Saturday, I get to sleep in and Jeff is home to help out with the kids.
E- Essential Item(s): my sewing machine, a good book
F- Favorite Color: green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummy bears
H- Hometown: American Fork, Utah
I- Indulgence(s): anything with dark chocolate
J- January or July: I don’t really like either, give me fall or spring
K- Kids: 2 year old boy and 1 month old girl
M- Marriage Date: October 17, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 4 sisters and 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: apples
P- Phobias or Fears: public speaking, spiders, heights
Q- Quote(s): I don’t really do quotes
R- Reason To Smile: cuddling with my kids, the smell of autumn, Christmas trees, spending time with my family
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag: Shannan, Erin, Meghan, Shelly
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I was on the ballroom dance team in college
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: definitely a meat eater
W- Worst Habit: cussing like a sailor ;)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: mashed potatoes, yum!
Z: Zodiac: Pisces

6 comments:

Ines said...

Some things were surprising, like the cussing thing, and some things we have in common, the love for mashed potatoes and autumn. It was good to get to know you a little better.

adrienne said...

I have to confess, I don't really cuss like a sailor ;) Jeff just said that when I asked him and I thought it was funny so I put it.

Erin said...

I thought that was the case, although it is funny to think of you doing that.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

I didn't know you were a dancer... cool! I wish I would have known that when I was the Enrichment Counselor. That would have been a fun activity, well, you dodged that bullet but I'll be back. ;)

Shelly said...

That's fun...I love tags...I like to read about everyone's little quirks!! I did laugh when I read the cussing like a sailor part--yeah really can't see that in you..however in your comment I can see Jeff suggesting to write it! :)

Shannan said...

Actually, I have heard you throw out a few curse words when you thought no one was around! Just try to keep it under control, ok?