Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Line Up

Jeff and I sometimes joke that Max has a touch of OCD. He loves grouping like things together and is very particular about how they are grouped together. You have to watch out if you mess with his toys, blocks, rock pile, etc. It is very obvious by Max's reaction when we change something he has built that we have no idea how to do it the right way. I have to admit that sometimes we mess with his creations just to get a reaction out of him. Here's a look at what's been going on with Max's toy cars this week.

Monday


Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday

7 comments:

Maren said...

I love that there is a plan for the cars each day. There is a kid in our ward nursery who lines up cars too. However, since nursery is the free for all steal zone, he struggles to get the line finished. Nursery can be very exasperating. :)

Danielle and Fam said...

OH that's funny!! I have one ocd child, but it isn't about organizing unfortunately...He spends his time changing his clothes, and demanding that his sandwich is cut a specific way! He is a cutie...I want to see your baby in real life. I love babies!

heather said...

Oh boy can we relate! Lining up toys is a big past time at our house and you don't mess with Meghan's papers. It's a sign of intellegence you know! The OCD thing can be good if channeled in the right direction ;)

heather said...

It's also a sign of smarts to spell intelligence wrong and publish it!

Meghan said...

I love that he has a specific way to line up his toys. It's cute. And he's looking so much bigger than I remember.

Ines said...

This kid shows great organizational skills. I think it's fabulous!

Erin said...

I like the car pile-up the best!