Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bear Lake

Last week Max, Emily and I got to go spend a couple of days at Bear Lake with my dad, Sharon, Erin and Ellie. Max and Ellie loved playing on all the park toys and spent some time fighting over toys. ;) They have such a love/hate relationship that they seem more like siblings sometimes than cousins.





Thursday we got to spend a little bit of time down at the beach, but it was pretty cold and windy so we didn't stay too long. Since we were already in our swimsuits we spent most of Thursday afternoon at the pool, which was really warm and protected from the wind. And, of course, the adults got some good game playing in whenever we could. I also got to see my uncle Kerry and his wife and my cousin Leslie for the first time that I can remember. (I have met her before, I just wasn't old enough to remember it.) It's always so fun to get away to Bear Lake. I think it is such a beautiful place and love it when I get a chance to go there. Next time hopefully Jeff will be able to come with us!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

I'm glad you guys were able to go up to be with Dad. He is looking great! It's so nice that the condo at Bear Lake has a pool so even though the Lake was cold, you could still play in the water.

Shannan said...

How fun! I had forgotten that Dad had lost weight. He does look good. I am glad you had fun. Wish we could have come, too. Someday.

Maren said...

That mommy daughter picture is so happy.