Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Crafts, Part 2

Here are the cousin gifts that I made for Chloe and Hannah.

I made Chloe this girly placemat purse, which I thought turned out so cute. I also made her a few hair bows to go with it, but I forgot to take a picture of them. Max loved this little purse so I made him a "boy" version with bugs on it.


I made Hannah a special box that I put some cards, paper, embelishments and small stamps and ink into so that she can make little cards. I hope that her expression in this picture isn't how she felt about her gift! ;) After she's done with the stuff inside, she can use it as a jewelry box or somewhere to keep special items. I love this idea. You can buy these boxes for a few dollars at most craft stores and they come in a lot of different shapes/sizes. Then you can paint and/or modge podge cute paper or fabric onto them.

5 comments:

Shannan said...

Are those purses easy? I would so pay you to make some for my girls. They would love those! They are very darling. Oh why did you get all the crafty genes?

Aimee said...

I love Max's bag. Charlie is always carrying my purse around and I've been looking for a cute bag he can have. That is a great idea!

Ines said...

Totally cute purses! You are so talented. I hope you're on the Enrichment board!?

heather said...

You never cease to absolutely amaze me with your crafting skills!

Meghan said...

Those bags are super cute. I want one!