Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Escape!

After asking me repeatedly if he could go to his friends house, (I was on the phone with my sister and kept putting him off) Max decided to take matters into his own hands and took off out the front door with Emily in tow. I quickly ended my phone call and grabbed some shoes and took off down the street after them. And while I was mad that Max hadn't listened and followed my directions, the sight of him and Emily running down the sidewalk, hand in hand, as fast as their little legs could take them, was so cute I couldn't help smiling. Apparently Max said to my neighbor when she told him he should show me where they were going, "No! She's trying to catch us!"

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
That scenario has happened to the best of us. Welcome to the club!