Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Magic Grandma's Carnival

The theme for this years Halloween party was magic. The kids got to make wands, get tattoos, and have their fortunes told. Then they got to watch Magic Grandma's magic show.

Max went as a pirate this year and Emily decided she wanted to be Belle.


And of course, it is always fun to hang out with cousin Ellie. I'm sure it will be even funner when Brock and Isaac are big enough to play, too.

Jane isn't big enough to participate yet, but she's a cutie anyway. I can't believe how big she is getting and how lucky I am to have such a sweet baby!

Thanks for such a fun night, Dad and Sharon!!


*Erin - I hope you don't mind that I "borrowed" some of the photos off your post!*

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Sounds like a fun night! Your kids are getting so big...and so cute! Also...love you hair! Makes me want a haircut!!