Sunday, October 31, 2010

Forever Family

Last Saturday we were able to be with my sister and her family in the Logan Temple as they had their ten month old twin boys sealed to them. It was such a wonderful day and one that many people have been praying and hoping for for several years, especially my sister and her husband and daughter. I can't even describe the feelings of being there in the temple with them and how special a day it was. I know that my children are sealed to me, but their is something very special about actually getting to witness a sealing happening. We are so happy for Erin and Brian that they were able to add more children to their family! Brock and Isaac are the cutest little boys and as different from each other as can be. They are both so cute is such different ways. It has been so fun to have them in our family! Congratulations, Erin and Brian! We are so happy for you and your wonderful little family!!

Brock, Brian, Ellie, Erin, and Isaac coming out of the temple after the sealing

I love Isaac's little face in this picture with that cute little smile and finger at his mouth. He always gives such shy, sweet smiles!

Brock was being a little fussy about having to be still for so many pictures, so Brian tried a few with him upside down. He still wasn't very happy.

I have to brag a little about Ellie's dress that I made for the temple because it turned out so beautiful. I am always so happy when something turns out like I envision it, and this dress definitely turned out great. Now I'm trying to find an excuse to make one for Emily.

I love that we were able to be at the Logan Temple for a sealing right around our anniversary. It's so neat to remember that seven years ago Jeff and I were sealed in this same beautiful temple.

We had some problems with Emily "wandering" into the pictures. I guess she really wants to be a part of Erin and Brian's family.

And of course, Jeff with our own sweet Baby Jane. I'm so grateful for my own little Forever Family!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Mike and I went to the Logan temple for the first time last Friday. We loved it there. The outside is beautifully done.
What a neat experience for your sister.

Erin said...

So glad you guys could share the day with us.

Teresa Davidson said...

I LOVE her dress. You did such a great job it looks beautiful on her.

Shelly said...

How exciting for your sister and her family...the dress you made for your neice is absolutely amazing!

Maren said...

What a beautiful day to share in. The dress is lovely!

Burdick Family said...

They all look so great! Just wait until Emily's baptism and you will get to make a beautiful white dress for her! You are so talented!

Lesley said...

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. I know it's still a few years away (you won't believe how fast it will come though), but Emily will be getting baptized. That would be a perfect time to make her that white dress.