Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Milestones


Little Jane is just growing so fast and just gets cuter and cuter every day. She has gotten to that age where I really start to enjoy my babies. (I'm sorry, but I just don't love the newborn phase.) In the last couple of weeks Jane has started sleeping through the night (no more night feeding - yippee!!), found her thumb (what is up with our kids and their thumbs!?!), and today she laughed for the first time. She is just such a sweet and happy baby. She really only cries when she is hungry or tired. She is such a great third child who is happy even though I don't get to hold her as much as I would like and she is constantly having to take naps on the go. We love you baby Jane!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Jane looks so different! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks and see how much she's changed. She's adorable! And I'm jealous she's sleeping through the night. I'm in a rut because Jack is in our room so he can see us, so when he wakes up, he stands up in his bed and cries while staring right at us, waiting for us to get him- and he won't stop until we get him up. What do we do?!?

Burdick Family said...

She is adorable Adrienne! You are lucky she is sleeping through the night what are your secrets?!? Rhett is still waking up at least 3 times...love all the cute pics! You are brave to let Jeff go away for so long!