Sunday, February 1, 2009

I can't believe she's 1!!

Our little Emily turned one yesturday. I can't believe that she is already a year old, yet I also can't believe that she has only been a part of our family for one year. She has the cutest personality. She loves to growl when she's happy and is always trying to imitate me lately, whether I'm doing actions to a song or covering my mouth to sneeze. She loves putting things on her head, especially kitchen towels. She loves dancing and singing and above all she loves her mom. She is just such a sweet heart and I'm so excited to see her personality really start to develop this next year. We love you, Goose, and are so happy to have you in our family!

Emily at three days



Emily at three weeks

8 comments:

Erin said...

I love how she is holding up her finger! She is so cute! Happy Birthday Emily.

Burdick Family said...

So fun! She is a cutie! Happy Birthday Emily!

Shannan said...

How did you get her to do that one finger thing? That is pretty cool. The time does seem to fly. Happy Birthday Emily!

Tiffany said...

Aahhh-so precious! Doesn't time fly? Happy late birthday Emily!

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday Emily! She cracks me up in church. If you hear the baby trying to copy her squeals in church, it's Charlie. He loves to copy babies' noises.

Aimee said...

While I'm at it...happy almost birthday Max!

Lesley said...

She sure is a cutie! Happy Birthday to Emily.

whitewaterwoman said...

I'm glad I was able to share Emily's 1st birthday. And yes, she does love her mom! Hopefully soon she'll want to spend time with her grandma!