Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Jeff!

Jeff had a birthday on Monday and I have been a big slacker about getting it posted. We celebrated with homemade pizza and chocolate cake and just had a nice quiet evening at home. When I asked Max if he thought Daddy would like his birthday cake he told me, "I think Max will like the birthday cake!"
For Jeff's birthday I made him a new bag for his church stuff since his old one is falling apart. I designed it myself and am really happy with how it turned out.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is not only my best friend and favorite person to talk to, but helps me out so much with the kids and the house! Happy Birthday, Jeff!

8 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! The bag you designed turned out really nice Adrienne. We will have to get a look at it in person tomorrow. Will it be added to your etsy shop (or maybe it already has - I will have to check).

Meghan said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! I hope it was a great one! Sorry we didn't get a chance to call you. We're coming out at the beginning of June for Jay's brother's wedding, so we'll have to plan a day when we all get together. That bag looks great, Adrienne. How come you got all the creative genes in the family? Can you pass some down to me, please?

Lesley said...

Happy (belated) birthday to Jeff. I saw him driving to General Priesthood meeting tonight and I waved a little extra enthusiastically...I thought he was my son Jeremy :-) That bag is fantastic. I hope my husband doesn't notice it at church, he'll want one for all of his band music. You are so talented and continue to impress me Adrienne!!

Anne-Marie said...

That is one impressive bag!!! Whoa! Great job!

Tiffany said...

Your sewing skills are VERY impressive. And yes, the cake was YUMMY! You are such a good sport to let Emily eat some. I hate messy babies and deprive them of so much. (I didn't even let Megan have some of her OWN first birthday cake and wouldn't have let Luke eat any of his, but my mother gave him some!)

Ines said...

What a great bag Adrienne! Happy B-lated BD Jeff!

Maren said...

I made Jake look at that bag because I'M proud of it. You are one amazing chiquita with that sewing machine of yours.
Hope the Crockster hubby had a nice b-day.

Shannan said...

Happy way belated birthday, Jeff. I love the bag you made. You are truly a wizard with that sewing machine!