Saturday, October 11, 2008

FALL !!!


Fall is here!! There are so many things that I love about this time of year. I love getting out my sweaters and warm clothes - I love sweaters! I love the crisp, cool air and the changing of the leaves. I love the anticipation of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I love it when the heater kicks on and you feel all nice and cozy inside your warm house when it's stormy and cold outside. I love that snow is coming. I even love the nights getting longer with the changing of the seasons. It's just my most favorite time of the year!

4 comments:

Ines said...

What do you mean "snow is coming"? Snow is actually HERE! Dexter even mentioned this morning that he feels like Christmas. But I'm with you - fall is by far my most favorite season, for all the reasons you have mentioned, and then some.

whitewaterwoman said...

Given that I really enjoy winter you would think I like fall, too. However, my favorite season is spring. Maybe that is because it is the beginning of boating season.

heather said...

Fall is my favorite as well...pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, changing leaves, and Halloween!

Shannan said...

I am excited about fall, but it is so different here, as you know. Fall means that we can finally spend all our time outdoors again. I do like sweaters, but I am just excited to be able to wear pants and not sweat to death! And I guess I miss snow every once and a while. But I would much rather be hot than cold. And trick or treating is much nicer when you don't have to wear thousands of layers under your costume!