Monday, November 24, 2008

All That Jazz!


Jeff and I got invited today to go to the Jazz game. Can I just say that it was SOOOOO fun!?! We got to watch the game from one of the luxury suites, we ate yummy food and some REALLY yummy white chocolate covered popcorn, we got to hang out with friends, and the game was very exciting! The Jazz did end up losing, but IN THE LAST SECOND! Come on, how excitting of a game is that! What a fun night out. (Oh, and we had such a cute babysitter who I felt so good about leaving my little kiddos with. Thanks for letting us borrow your daughter for the night, Lesley! And thanks, Candie for a wonderful night!)

3 comments:

Shannan said...

How fun! It is a great feeling when you finally find the perfect babysitter. I am glad you got to have a fun date night. And what connections you must have to get all the extras, like chocolate covered popcorn!

Lesley said...

I'm glad you had such a good time. I remember way back when the Delta Center was brand new we got to go to the suites quite frequently with Mike's job. It was always something to look forward to. Now I can't even remember the last time I went to a Jazz game. I don't even know the players names anymore. Caitlin sure thinks your kids are cute.

Maren said...

Fun! How nice to have an awesome date. Those get fewer and farther between as the family gets bigger, but they sure are a blast when they finally happen.