Monday, November 3, 2008

Family Pictures

A few weeks ago my high school friend Natalie took family pictures for us while she was visiting her family in Utah. I got my disc in the mail today with our photos and I am so excited! I just LOVE these pictures. Natalie is an amazing photographer. I wish I knew a bunch of people in San Antonio so I could spread the word. If you look in some of the pictures you can see that it was snowing. Crazy Utah weather! Because of the weather, Max wasn't being too cooperative, yet she still got some great shots of both him and Emily. Can I just say that these are my favorite family pictures I've ever gotten!? Thank you so much Natalie! (You can check out Natalie's website here.)













13 comments:

Erin said...

I agree, Natalie did an awesome job! She is an amazing photographer. You guys look great. Max looks like a little man. He is so grown up. I love the pic of you and Emily.

Shannan said...

Those turned out so great! I was wondering how your photo session went. You have too many good ones to choose from. Natalie really has a great eye.

Tiffany said...

WOW! Those are great pictures. I would hate the task of picking which ones I want to frame and hang on my wall!? Cute family!

Ines said...

I love the black & white pics! Are you going to make a picture wall at your house?

Lesley said...

What a beautiful family. I love the pictures.

heather said...

Those are awesome pictures! Where did ypou ge thte cool chair? You all look amazing.

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Great pictures, your family is so beautiful!! How lucky to have a friend that is so talented!! The kids looked great in their halloween costumes too!! SO cute!! Oh and yes I did make Gabby's.

Kelli Proctor said...

these are great! Love them, such a cute family! And I found Natalie too because you mentioned her in your blog! So fun!

Meghan said...

Those turned out great. I love that it was snowing in some of them. It makes them kind of surreal. You all look great, and I really like the one of Max and Emily on the chair together. So cute!

whitewaterwoman said...

Okay, I need new pictures for my wall now! I want the family one of all of you on the rock steps. I wish Emily didn't have one of those head tourniquets on in each picture. But since she does, I want the first picture of her. I'd like the one of Max that is third from the bottom. Great job, Natalie!

Danielle and Fam said...

Those look cute Ade! I should be getting my CD any time and I can't wait.

The 4 of Us said...

So cute!!!

Shelly said...

Your pictures are SO cute! Your friend did an awesome job! What a cute idea to photo with all the trees...I love it!