Monday, November 3, 2008

Nine Month Old Baby Girl

Our beautiful little Emily turned 9 months old on Halloween. She is so much fun right now. She crawls all over and pulls herself up on things. She makes some very funny growling and huffing noises. She gives the cutest and sweetest hugs and kisses, although the kisses tend to be a bit on the slobbery side. I just want to eat her up she is so stinkin' cute! She had her well check visit today and she weighed 17 lbs 1 oz. (20%) and was 27 inches long (25%). She seems long and lean but apparently she's a little on the small side, which suprised me a little. I mean, look at her parents. We are anything but small. Her head on the other hand was 75%. I told Jeff and he said, "That's my girl!" Now if only she would stop growing for a while.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I see a little bit of Adrienne in those baby Emily pictures! Yay! She is so cute. I wish I could see your kids more often. I miss them so much!

Burdick Family said...

So cute! Can you believe Emily and Carson are 9 months..the time has flown by at our house! It's crazy! She is cute!