Friday, May 23, 2008

Attack of the Flies


A couple of weeks ago we had about six flies buzzing around our house. I thought this was odd since we had only had maybe two flies before in the 2 1/2 years that we have lived here. They were gone after a couple of days and I didn't really think any more of it until a few more showed up yesturday. Then this morning when I went downstairs to open the blinds I found about twenty flies in my living room. I felt like I was in the fly version of the movie "Birds". They were all just sitting on my walls and windows, waiting. I hope they don't decide to attack.

(I actually vacuumed them up a couple of hours later. Max keeps calling them spiders, even though I tell him over and over that they aren't spiders, they're flies.)

3 comments:

Meghan said...

That is a very funny fly picture. When you mentioned the movie Birds, I imagined all these flies just watching and waiting...I hope you don't see too many flies anymore.

Ines said...

I hate flies. I don't mind spiders, though. I catch them and take them outside. I know - I'm crazy...

Shannan said...

Where did you get that great picture? It's hilarious. I hate flies, too. We get them here alot right now. If you leave the door open for even a minute, you end up with three of four buzzing around inside. Malia will always let me know where they are. She has a quick eye, I guess.