Saturday, May 24, 2008

Little facts about our little kiddos...

Max says, "Sorry, again!" instead of just plain sorry, with a big grin on his face, sounding not in the least bit sorry.

Emily loves to blow bubbles. She can produce quite a bit of drool. I'm wondering how bad it is going to get when she is teething.

Max will say, "Don't cry, Hobbes" or "Don't cry, Emmie". (He has obviously heard me say this to Emily when she's crying and I can't get to her right away. Sometimes Emily's crying when he says this and sometimes she's not. I'm not sure about Hobbes.)

Emily frequently snorts when she is crying.

I listen to a lot of show tunes and oldies and I love to have music on when I'm cooking or cleaning up the kitchen. Lately, Max has been requesting that I turn the music on and is singing along to my music. It's kind of weird to hear a two year old singing "Little Shop of Horrors".

When Emily wakes up, if she was sleeping on her belly she hikes her little bum way up in the air.

Max has a hard time with opposites. He says cold-hot when something is too hot and he asks me to turn the music off when he really wants it on.

6 comments:

Ines said...

Those are some interesting tidbits. Seems like Max is either covering himself for the next time or for the last time, in case he forgot, by saying "sorry, again". He's one smart cookie!

Tiffany said...

Your post made me laugh out loud! Ellie is the same about her opposites and she is 2 years older than Max! We'll be in the car and she'll say, "I want the window up." Which it is-but she'll say, no I said, "up!" Funny, funny kids. It's so good to write the stuff down. Who ever wants to forget this funny stuff?

Erin said...

Ellie would always stick her bum up in the air while sleeping when she was a baby. I always thought it was so cute.

Shannan said...

I guess Max says he is sorry alot! He knows that he is going to have to say sorry again for something. It is fun reading about little things like that. It helps me get to know their little personalities!

Meghan said...

I agree with Shannan. I love hearing little things about Max and Emily because then I know more about them and get to know them even though I'm not close. Max sure sounds like a character, and I think it's cute he says 'sorry, again'. He's pretty smart.

Danielle and Fam said...

That's good stuff Ade!
I love hearing about your kids, they sure are cuties!