Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Joys
1. The gospel
2. My husband and children
3. Fall. Something about the way it smells, the crisp air, the colors and knowing that the holidays and snow are just around the corner makes me very excited and happy.

Fears
1. Jeff dying young
2. Not being a good enough wife and mother.
3. Having to get up in front of people. If I even think about getting asked to talk in church I get sick to my stomach.

Goals
1. To be more patient with my children.
2. To get back into the habit of daily scripture study and prayer. I was in the habit for years and now I’m not anymore and I’m really trying to get back into the habit.
3. To paint our hallway and family room and to redo our laundry room/half bath this summer.

Obsessions/Collections
1. Projects. (These include sewing, craft, house, yard, ect.)One of the things I’m working on right now is finishing the projects I have all ready started before I add anything new to the pile.
2. Treats, but this is something I’m trying to work on. ;)
3. Blogging

Random Surprising Facts About Me
1. I love listening to records and have a pretty big record collection.
2. I am a very systematic person. For example, I like the dishwasher to be loaded a certain way. Everything has a specific place that I like it to go and if Jeff loads it “wrong”, I’ll move it to the correct place.
3. I had about 2 dozen imaginary friends as a child, each complete with a name, personality, and background.

I tag Garbina, Fred, Tobey, Susan, and Dina

6 comments:

Erin said...

I can't wait to see Toby's tag list. He was always the trouble-maker of the bunch!

Tiffany said...

You having so many imaginary friends made me laugh. Very funny! I need to get you to conduct the next Enrichment night to help overcome your fear...

Shannan said...

I really want to see what Garbina has to say. She is who I remember the most. Maybe it is her creative name!

Ines said...

The surprising facts were really surprising to me. I didn't know about all your "special" friends. Do you still have them? :)
And by the way, would you like to give my talk for me on Sunday?? Can you believe they're making me speak on Mother's Day? I think that's rude!

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

Garbina! She's the one that lived in the closet, right?

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

Oh my gosh, I just remembered that time in Jr. Jazz when someone passed you the ball, but you were too busy moo-ing to your little cow hand puppet! Ah, memories. You were always so creative!