Monday, June 23, 2008

Bed Buddies

I'm not sure if it's a security thing or what, but now that Max sleeps in a bed he has a ritual of gathering up his favorite toys and blankets to sleep in his bed with him after we tell him goodnight. We'll hear him scampering around in his room gathering the chosen items. He pulls all of the extra blankets that I tried to hide in his dresser when he moved out of a crib, his cars are a must have, and usually a few more select toys and books of the day. This night I actually removed his big dump truck, play radio, and a few other large toys that he had laying alongside of him before I snapped this picture. I think my favorite thing he has taken to bed with him would have to be his Camelbak that he somehow managed to find in the top drawer of his dresser. It's always fun to go check on him before I go to sleep and see what he has deemed bed worthy that night.

4 comments:

Ines said...

This kid just cracks me up. His brain must be on over drive all the time. At least he's ready to go first thing when he wakes up. Not a moment wasted!

heather said...

Ahhh yes...the Imaginex Fisher Price Dino is one of Caleb's favorite bed buddies as well. Just wait till he starts stashing food! Mmmm.

Shannan said...

Maybe he gets really thirsty at night. He is just being prepared. He'll make a great boy scout!

Shelly said...

Oh that is too cute! My kids just stack books in bed with them...which is great that they like to "read" but really once they fall asleep how comfortable can it be to sleep with all that stuff!