Thursday, June 5, 2008

Emily at 4 months

Emily turned four months old over the weekend and had her well-visit today. She is growing like a weed! She is 14 lbs. 1 oz. (60%) and is 25 1/2 inches long (90%). It seems like she has thinned out the last few weeks, but luckily she still has her cute chubby cheeks that I just can't help kissing about a hundred times a day. She is rolling over from her tummy to her back and is constantly squealing and cooing. She definitely has gabby girl genes! It seems like she is growing up so fast, but at the same time it is hard to imagine back to before she was a part of our family. The best news of all (for me that is) is my pediatrician gave me the green light to start adding milk slowly back into my diet over the next month or so and see how she handles it. Yeah!!!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

She is so cute! I can't believe it's been 4 months already. By the way, I really like the picture on the side of you and the kids. Very cute.

Maren said...

Yep. Those cheeks need smooching. She's such a cutie. Tessa had a well appt. today too.

Shannan said...

I can't believe Emily is already 4 months old. Time sure flies! She is a cutie.

Erin said...

That is exciting that Emily is 4 months, but even more exciting that you get to start adding milk back into your diet. Hopefully she is able to tolerate it. Bring on the chocolate!