Sunday, August 10, 2008

Applique for Emily




I have been picking up some bottoms for Emily next summer on the clearance racks but haven't had any luck finding tops to go with them, so I bought a package of onesies and appliquéd her some tops. I think I like the little bird the best. I just used some of my favorite fabric and then realized it would go really cute with the little corduroy skirt that I picked up for $2 or $3 at the Children's Place a few weeks before she was born. All five outfits together cost just under $25. What a steal!!

9 comments:

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

Super cute! I have some materials to do it too, but I just need to find the time (something tells me they won't look this cute, though).

Meghan said...

Those are so cute! Where do you find the appliques you use? And how do you use them? I am totally clueless when it comes to this, but I would love to learn so I can do it, too.

Maren said...

You're good! Those are awesome. I think that I like the hippo the best.

Shannan said...

You are amazing!

Ines said...

She'll be "stylin" next summer! Totally cute!

Tiffany said...

You amaze me. Hmm-don't look at my most recent post. It will embarrass me after seeing this one!

Danielle and Fam said...

When will I be as crafty as you??? NEVER! I loved catching up on your blog today. Makes me feel like we are still somewhat connected. Glad to hear about your vacation, and all. Have a great day!

heather said...

I see a great girls night up or enrichment! Let's do this! You're a pro.

Shelly said...

You are so talented!! I am in love with your appliqued onsies! SO CUTE!!! And your blog is darling too...so crafty you are!