Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sitting Pretty!

The day after I blogged about Emily turning six months and how I was hoping she would soon start to sit on her own, she got her flat bum. (That's what my sister, Shannan, said when Max started sitting all of a sudden one day. She said that it's like they one day get a flat bum and can sit by themselves. For some reason that just stuck in my head. :) ) It's been so fun watching her practice sitting on her own. She likes to be able to scope out the view and play with her toys, but DOES NOT like it when she falls over, even if she just kind of rolls to the side. It's so exciting watching her grow up. I love babies at this age when they really start to become independent, but I'm also worried that she's going to be one before I know it!

3 comments:

Danielle and Fam said...

Getting big! She sure is a cutie!

Shannan said...

Did I say that? I don't remember, but then again, I have a terrible memory. She is already growing up so fast. I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!

Meghan said...

That's awesome! I can't believe she's 6 months old already, and I haven' even seen her! So sad, but I guess that will change in a few weeks.
I think Shannan's 'flat bottom' comment is pretty silly. We can't wait to see you guys!