Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More about me

This tag's kind of long, just so you are forewarned.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6am-I don’t normally get up until 8, but I had one final coat of paint to do in the family room and wanted to get it done before the kids got up.

2. Diamonds or Pearls? I like both.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Mama Mia with some of the women from my ward. (Yay for girls night out!)

4. If you were to get a tattoo (or another one), what would it be? I have never really been interested in getting a tattoo, so I have no idea.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal

6. What is your middle name? I don’t have a middle name. My mom didn’t like having a middle name when she got married, so she didn’t give any of her girls a middle name.

7. What food do you dislike? Mushrooms, seafood

8. What is your favorite CD? I don’t really have favorites. I do listen to musicals a lot.

9. What kind of car do you drive? 2000 Pontiac Bonneville

10. What is you favorite sandwich? BLT, YUM!!

11. What characteristics do you despise? Cockiness and being inconsiderate.

12. Favorite item of clothing? A comfy pair of jeans, which I actually am lacking right now.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Probably Europe, but there are so many places I would love to go I’m not sure how to choose.

14. Favorite brand of clothing? I have no idea, I’m not really into fashion, as evidenced by my lack of style, I guess!

15. Where would you like to retire? I would love it if we stayed in our house we’re in now. If not here, then probably Cache Valley.

16. Favorite candy/candy bar? Dark Chocolate

17. Favorite magazine? I like decorating and craft magazines, but I don’t have a favorite.

20. People you expect to answer these same questions? My sisters

21. When is your birthday? March 10

22. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night

23. Any Pets? I had a dog that I loved growing up, but I am not a pet person, so we don’t have any now and probably won’t ever if I have my way.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I just finished painting my family room/downstairs hallway today!

25. What mood are you in today? Tired and impatient

26. What is your favorite flower? Daisy

27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to and why? This Friday because I get to see my family!

28. What are you listening to right now? The fan blowing in our room and the quiet of my children sleeping.

29. What was the last thing you ate? Popcorn

30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister Erin

31. Favorite soft drink? I guess it would be root beer, but I can’t really drink pop because it makes me sick to my stomach. I really just like to drink water or milk.

32. Favorite restaurant? I just don’t really have favorites. I like going to the Blue Iguana with Jeff on the weekends when they have live music.

33. What was your favorite child toy? I don’t remember. I really liked to use my imagination when I was a kid, so I guess just my imagination.

34. Coffee or Tea? Neither

35. What is under your bed? An emergency window ladder, my cutting mat and ruler for quilting, an ab roller, green beans and cream of chicken/mushroom soup. I didn't realize we had so much stuff under our bed!

36. What did you do last night? Painted the family room

37. What are you afraid of? Talking in front of groups, heights, spiders

38. Salty or Sweet? Probably sweet, but I like salty too.

39. How many keys are on your key ring? 6

40. How many years at your current job? I guess 2 ½ since my job right now is being a mom.

41. Favorite day of the week? Sunday - I get to be lazy without any guilt and Jeff’s home.

42. How many towns have you lived in? 5

43. Do you make friends easily? No, I’m pretty shy.

44. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes!

2 comments:

Shannan said...

I am excited about Friday, too, if I can just get everything together! Oh yeah, and now that it is supposed to rain, that is making me not so excited. But it will be fun to see everyone. Are you going to post pictures of your last painting masterpiece? I would love to see it!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for doing that tag. I think it is so fun to do. I love that you use under your bed for food storage-I should do that too!! Hope you post pictures of your painting-actually, maybe I should just stop by and visit and see it in person-duh!?
PS-Want or need any tomatoes?