Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dessert Anyone?

We had dinner with Jeff's family on Saturday to celebrate birthday's for February and March. Apparently, Max and his cousin Chloe decided they were done waiting for the cake, so they pushed a bar stool over to the counter and began to help themselves. Luckily they were discovered before they ruined the entire cake. Here's Max and his partner in crime running the loop from the kitchen to the living room, one of the favorite past times for the kids when we're at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

2 comments:

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! Sorry it's late, I did remember, but when I did I wasn't near a computer. I hope you had a great one! Man, we are getting so old!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Happy Birthday Adrienne! I hope you had a great birthday yesterday! I love reading your blog!