Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

We had a pretty fun Easter this year. It's so fun to watch Max each year to see how much he has changed. At each Easter egg hunt he went to this year he would find an egg and immediately open it up and begin to eat the candy. It took a little persuading to get him to keep looking for eggs. I think that next year he might actually get the whole egg hunt concept. We got to go to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday with Grandpa Marc and Grandma Sharon at a park by their house and then we had another one at Grandma Nancy's house the next day. Max got a new church outfit and I made Emily a dress. I'm so excited to have a girl to sew dresses for!

And of course it's always fun to hang out with cousin Ellie! These two sure are a funny duo! They fight a lot but love playing together. Go figure. At least as they are getting older they are getting along better.



In true Max fashion, I couldn't get a picture of his face during any of the Easter egg hunts because he was too busy looking for eggs or running around to look at me or listen to what I was saying. Can we say one-track-minded? Now where would he get that from?

5 comments:

Erin said...

I guess your bribery worked for taking Max's picture on the stairs:) I should have had you get in the photo and taken one of all of you - I didn't even think about it yesterday. The one of Max and Ellie turned out really cute. You will have to email it to me. I also loved Max reading to Emily. It is so cute that he is so sweet with her.

Ines said...

Next time you are in our neighborhood you should stop by and say 'Hi' and show off your new little sweetie. We'd love to see you...

Meghan said...

What a cute picture of Max and Ellie! They look so grown up. I wish we could've been with you guys yesterday. If you ask Jay he'll tell you I was sad we weren't at Mom's with you guys. And Max is such a great big brother!

Shelly said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you had a fun Easter, I love Emily's dress! I bet your excited to sew for her!! I love your pictures of Max reading to Emily, those are SO sweet~

Shannan said...

You are so amazing. Is there anything you can't sew? Emily's dress is darling. It is nice to see Max being so sweet with Emily. He will probably be very protective of her when they get older. And I love the picture of Max and Ellie.