Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TAG!!

4 Places I visit frequently.
1. craft stores (Roberts, Jo-Anns, Michaels)
2. the library
3. Dicks and Costco
4. the bathroom, ha ha (this one is Jeff's input)

4 People who call/Text/Email me regularly
1. I guess no one likes me because no one calls me or emails me regularly. :) I, however, call
2. my husband
3. my sister Shannan
4. and my sister Erin regularly

4 Favorite food
1. mashed potatoes
2. with chicken gravy - yum!
3. bread
4. Jeff's chocolate chip cookies

4 Places I'd rather be
1. on the river
2. with my family
3. with Jeff's family
4. on vacation to one of the thousand places I'd love to visit someday

4 Movies I'd watch over and over
1. Cars (this one actually isn't MY choice to watch over and over, yet somehow I do anyway. Hmm.)
2. Sense and Sensibility (or any Jane Austin movie much to Jeff's chagrin)
3. It's a Wonderful Life
4. Anne of Green Gables
(I could go on and on with this one.)

4 Bands/Groups I like to listen to...
1. Musicals (South Pacific, Little Shop of Horrors, West Side Story, Annie, The Secret Garden, Moulin Rouge, Into the Woods, Big River, etc.)
2. Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Ella Fitzgerald
3. 80's music
4. oldies in general

The 4 People I am tagging are....
1. Jeff
2. Mom
3. Apreal
4. Heather
If you don't want to that's fine! :)

3 comments:

Shannan said...

Does commenting count as emailing? Sort of? I am glad that you call me regularly. I guess I take it for granted so that is why I don't call you enough. I like you! I will do better. By the way, we were just watching Anne of Green Gable this morning!

Tiffany said...

I love when PBS plays Anne of Green Gables. We should plan some massive craft project and sit and watch it for hours. I forgot that I looovvvveee those movies.

Lesley said...

That's funny that we're both Elinor Dashwood, and even funnier my one and only little sister is Marianne Dashwood. It was fun reading your tag. I love the "Secret Garden" soundtrack. I have it on my ipod. Ever since my son played Archibald Craven at BHS I can't make it to the end of the CD without crying. I can't wait to sew purses!!